Back to Support
Aidlab is connected but no data are receivedUpdated on 16 October, 2018
If the ECG data is erratic or does not appear, you can try the following:
- Clean and dry your chest before putting on the device.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen under the device.
- Wear the device below your sternum bone.
- The device should be snug but comfortable.
- You can try wearing the device lower on your chest.
- Check if all four electrodes touch your skin.
- Check if Aidlab's diode is flickering, and if it is not, turn the application off and on again.
- If the diode is flickering, turn Aidlab off and on again.
If this doesn't help, then:
- Check if Aidlab's electrodes touch your skin.
- Check electrodes of a chest strap.
- Check Aidlab's connection with a chest strap.
- Check position of the chest strap.
- Tighten the chest strap.