Back to Support
Aidlab is connected but no data is receivedUpdated on 16 October, 2018
If the ECG data is erratic or does not appear, you can try the following:
- Clean and dry your chest before putting on the device.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen under the device.
- Wear the device below your sternum bone.
- The device should be snug but comfortable.
- You can try wearing the device lower on your chest.
- Check if all four electrodes touch your skin.
- Check if Aidlab's diode is flickering, and if it is not, turn the application off and on again.
- If the diode is flickering, turn Aidlab off and on again.
If this doesn't help, then:
- Check if Aidlab's electrodes touch your skin.
- Check electrodes of a chest strap.
- Check Aidlab's connection with a chest strap.
- Check position of the chest strap.
- Tighten the chest strap.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat