Back to Support
Aidlab is connected but no data is receivedUpdated on 31 July, 2020
If signals are erratic or does not appear, you can try the following:
- Clean and dry your chest before wearing Aidlab.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen under Aidlab.
- Wear Aidlab below your sternum bone.
- Aidlab should be snug but comfortable.
- You can try wearing Aidlab lower on your chest.
- Check if all four electrodes touch your skin.
If this doesn't help, then:
- Check if Aidlab's electrodes touch your skin.
- Check electrodes of Aidlab's chest strap.
- Check Aidlab's connection with a chest strap.
- Check position of the chest strap.
- Tighten the chest strap.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat