Back to Support
Shipping Methods and Tracking
Updated onNovember 11, 2023
This document provides information regarding our shipping methods, estimated shipping times, and how to view and track your order.
Shipping Methods and Estimated Times
Shipping costs are calculated based on the destination country during the checkout process and will vary.
- If you're ordering multiple products, all devices in that order will need to ship to the same address. If you need to ship products to multiple addresses, you can create a separate order for each address.
- Fulfillment times may vary based on supply, which means orders may not always ship the same day you place the order.
- Orders are shipped on business days (Monday-Friday, except for holidays).
View And Track Your Order
Our shipping teams will have your order processed and prepared for shipment within 1–3 business days. While your shipping method determines the amount of time the order takes to reach you, once it has been shipped, you’ll receive an email with tracking details.
Note: Because orders are filled so quickly, it is not possible to cancel an order once it's been placed.
Additional Charges for International Shipments
Please be aware that when shipping internationally, you may be subject to additional charges such as customs duties, import taxes, and other fees imposed by your destination country. These charges are beyond our control and vary from one country to another.
Customs Duties and Taxes
- Customs Duties: These are set by the destination country and must be paid by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; therefore, we advise contacting your local customs office for more information.
- Import Taxes: Depending on the destination country, your order may be subject to import taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- Some countries may charge additional fees for customs processing or handling. We recommend checking with local authorities or the courier service used for your delivery.
- Aidlab covers the initial shipping costs as part of your purchase. However, we are not responsible for any additional charges incurred at customs or during delivery in the destination country.