Back to Support
Updating firmwareUpdated on 04 February, 2019
There are two ways to update your firmware.
Before trying to update your Aidlab, make sure you have the latest version for your operating system: iOS / Android.
- Turn on your Aidlab.
- Turn on the app and click the pairing icon in the upper right corner.
- If you're using Android, choose the appropriate MAC address from the list to connect. If you're using iOS, just wait until a connection is established.
- If there is an update available for your Aidlab, it should appear as below:
- Click the
Update button and wait for a few minutes. The update progress will be displayed on the screen constantly.
- After the update has completed, wait for the LED indicator to change its color from blue to green.
Do not turn off Aidlab or the app during an update.
Firmware update process is available since Chrome 56 for Chrome OS, Chrome for Android M, Linux, and Mac. Since Chrome 70 it is shipping on Windows 10.
chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features in your Chrome browser.
- Enable the highlighted flag.
- Restart Chrome.
- Visit debug console.
- Turn Aidlab on, so the pulsating green diode will indicate the pending connection.
connect and press enter.
- Select Aidlab from the list.
- Wait till command prompt will be visible.
update and press enter.
- Wait till you see the Success message.
- Follow any further instructions from the debug console if necessary.
In case of any problems, the whole process can be repeated.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat