Back to Support
Migrating from EndomondoUpdated on 08 January, 2021
This feature is available on iOS only.
After 5 years of owning Danish startup Endomondo, Under Armour has now announced that the social fitness network is being shut down. If you'd like to upload your activity history to Aidlab, please follow instructions outlined below:
- Request an export of your Endomono data using the instructions outlined here.
- Open iOS Aidlab app.
- Press Settings button under your profile.
- Open Stored Data.
- Press Action Icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Press Import Endomondo.
- Select your exported Endomondo data (.zip).
- Wait for processing to finish.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat