Back to Support
Connecting with the Strava appUpdated on 04 January, 2021
The Strava mobile app (version 169 or higher) currently supports Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) heart rate monitors including Aidlab chest strap.
How to pair Strava with Aidlab chest strap
Before getting started, be sure that you’ve enabled Bluetooth functionality on your mobile device. Once you’ve done so, please follow these instructions:
- Open Strava app.
- Select Record from the bottom navigation bar.
- Either tap the heart rate icon highlighted below or select Settings > Heart Rate Sensor. The app will automatically begin searching for your Aidlab chest strap.
- Wake your Aidlab so it may be discovered in the list of recording devices.
- Tap Aidlab on the list to connect it once it appears.
- Select Done to return to the record screen. Your real-time heart rate will be displayed during your recording.
Troubleshooting connection issues
- Try toggling Bluetooth off and back on again in your phone’s settings.
- Be careful that your Aidlab chest strap has not paired with another device that’s within range. Bluetooth only allows you to pair with one device.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat