Back to Support
PairingUpdated on 31 July, 2020
Before you wear Aidlab on your chest, you must connect it to your smartphone (iOS or Android). Connecting your Aidlab (also known as pairing) makes sure it can transfer data back and forth with your smartphone (known as syncing). Your Aidlab’s data syncs to your smartphone’s app, which is where you can see your stats, analyze historical trends, review your exercise history, export your data and much more.
Setting connectivity between Aidlab and your smartphone
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your smartphone and keep your smartphone near to Aidlab.
- Turn on the Aidlab by holding the power button for 1 second.
- The slow pulsating green diode will indicate that Aidlab is on and ready to be paired.
- In the app, press the Aidlab icon to connect with Aidlab.
- The green diode should pulsate slower which indicates that you have paired with Aidlab.
24x7 Support over email
Can’t find your answer? Get in touch with our team—we‘re here to help. Contact us
Technical questions on chat
Got any technical questions? Our support agents hang out on LiveChat